Saturday, February 10, 2007

Goodmorning Friends

  • One morning I woke up and was plunged into psychological shock. I had forgotten I was free.
  • How would you like to be forced all the days of your life to sit beside a stinking, stupid wino every morning at breakfast?
*** Jack Henry Abbott ***
  • When you have to get into the character each morning, give it your voice, your face, it was torture.
  • I went to dance classes from 9 in the morning until 1, then to school from 3 to 10 at night, always under the threat that if I failed a single course I could forget about dancing.
*** Victoria Abril ***
  • The busy professional man, for instance, is apt to bring home on Saturday night the overflow of the week's work. He looks forward to the quiet Sunday morning with anticipation, determined to clear the way for a fresh start on Monday morning.
  • There is the external fact, to begin with, that the Ethical Society assembles on Sunday morning, at the hour when the church bells ring. Nor is this a mere coincidence.
*** Felix Adler ***

  • The apex of my civic pride and personal contentment was reached on the bright September morning when I entered the public school.
  • As we moved along in a little procession, I was delighted with the illumination of the streets. So many lamps, and they burned until morning, my father said, and so people did not need to carry lanterns.
*** Mary Antin ***

  • If some great catastrophe is not announced every morning, we feel a certain void. Nothing in the paper today, we sigh.
*** Lord Acton ***
  • It is not time for mirth and laughter, the cold, gray dawn of the morning after.
*** George Ade ***

  • I still hang out with my friends on the weekend until 12:30 or 1 in the morning.
*** Freddy Adu ***

  • First of all, let me say, 1:15 in the morning, for 20,000 people to still be here, I wasn't the winner, tennis was. That's awesome. I don't know if I've ever felt so good here before.
    *** Andre Agassi ***

No comments:

Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Enjoy Friends - Kingdom