Monday, February 12, 2007

Wings Of Friendship

As I look beyond the broad expanse,
I look for dreams of wonder.
I know if I look hard enough,
My dreams will take flight,
Like wings of white,
Upon the clouds of life.
My mind it opens to the magic true,
I see the beauty so near.
Sweeping me away upon it's wings,
Riding high and free,
Aloft I will be,
Swept away with feelings of glee.
I soar up high, and ne'er do land,
A wonderful sensation surrounds me.
Below me the earth continues on,
Not knowing I watch,
And viewing all,
I travel as far as the eye can see.

I can feel the wind upon my face,
Exhilaration fills my flight,
I fly with abandon like the eagle might.
Flying high and free,
For all to see,
Oh what a wonderful view in sight.


I think of life and all it holds,
I know these pleasures are real.
For when your heart is filled with love,
With the warmth of caring,
And the love of sharing,
You will feel the warmth never ending.


Embrace the feelings that cause you to fly,
And hold them close to your heart.
You can take many a trip on high,
Fly with abandon,
Your soul warm as the sun,
Exhilaration and joy will truly be won.


Treasure the special joys you find,
And hold them very close.
The world will become an oasis of pleasure.
Of realized dreams,
A diamond that gleams,
And a life that you will always treasure.


You MY FRIEND,
are one of those treasures,
The joy you bring I can never measure.
You lift me higher than words can say.
You give me warmth,
You give me hope,
You help me to fly along life's way.


So on this day,
as I soar so high,
Know that our friendship has caused me to fly.
You've lifted me up so high off the ground,
No greater magic can there be found.
You've given my soul a reason to sing,To you,
MY DEAR FRIEND, only good things I'll bring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool.... mast hai..

Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Enjoy Friends - Kingdom