Friday, February 16, 2007

Miss You

I Miss You
You are there
and I am here
thinking about how muchI love you
thinking about how much
I respect you
thinking about how much
I miss you
You are thereand I am here
thinking about how much
I cannot waituntil we are together again
thinking about howI will appreciate
more than ever
the timewe will spend together
I love you

I Can't Wait toBe with You Again
Though you are not here
wherever I go or whatever I do
I see your face in my mind
and I miss you so
I miss telling you everything
I miss showing you things
I miss our eyessecretly giving each other confidence
I miss your touchI miss our excitement together
I miss everything we share
I don't like missing you
It is a very coldand lonely feeling
I wish that I could be
with you right now
where the warmth of our love
would melt the winter snows
But since I can't bewith you right now
I will have to be content
just dreaming about
when we'll be together again

I Miss You So
You don't know
how much I miss you
I live each dayas it comes
functioning in all my tasks
smiling when need
edeven laughing at times
but inside I am so alone
each minute seems like an hour
each hour seems like a day
What makes this time bearable
are my thoughts of you and
knowing that I will
be with you soon

I Really Miss You, My Friend
I really miss you
I have other friends
whom I talk tobut it's not
the sameYou have such
a deep understanding
of who I amI hardly have to
speak any wordsand you know just
what I am sayingI really miss you
and I want to be surethat you know
that no matter where I go
whom I meet
or what I doI'll never find
as deep a friendship
with anyone as I
have with you
My Friend, I Miss Youand Think About YouEvery Day
Though I don't write
or call youas often as I would like to
I spend time every day
thinking about you
Sometimes it is
a memory of something we shared
Other times it is
an incident in my life
that I imagine myself
telling you about
No matter what it is
in my mindI write and call you every day
and I miss you


I want to be with you
I want to be with you,
but your millions of miles away.
I wish you would call just to ask about my day.
It would make things so much
better if I could hear you voice,
I guess I can't complain too much,
after all this was my choice.
I wish I could hold you in my
arms and look in to your eyes.
I promise I will always be true
to you and never tell you lies.
Its so hard to go to sleep without
you by my side.
My tears are the only thing ill ever try to hide.
I lie awake in bed as the
tears stream down my face,
they keep going until the hit my pillow case.
by Nikki


I Miss You Dreamer
You don't know how bad I need you here with me,
I need you more than anything more than
I need to breatheHow do I last now that
my heart has grown so cold, Being without
you its like my heart was put on hold
How do I stay warm without you
to hold me tight,
I wish I was in your arms and everything
was rightWhen I'm with you my body
becomes weak,I want to say I love you
but its really hard to speakI get this amazing
feeling from my head down to my toes,
I cant explain it I'm like the only
one who knows I wish I could tell you
exactly how I feel,But words cant explain it this
feelings just to realI miss you so much and
I cant wait to see your face,Cuz when
were together my heart begins to race
When I'm with you its like no
one can get in my way,
Even when were apart I think about you all day
Thank you so much for always being there for me,
Its love like ours that were always meant to be
by Kaitlin

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it was a grt job.it was eally a nic one .hope u cud giv such thngs again.............

Anonymous said...

i rcvd ur mail it was really nery nice hope u'll snd lots of sch types of mails.

Anonymous said...

hey its really really nice.......its fabulous,good work.
Hope to c more of such kinda mails.

Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Enjoy Friends - Kingdom