Saturday, February 10, 2007

Greetings




Well here is the cure .. just smile and say...Dear Lord ... I know you're watching over me And I'm feeling truly blessed For no matter what I pray for You always know what's best!


I have this circle of E-mail friends, Who mean the world to me; Some days I "send" and "send," At other times, I let them be.





I am so blessed to have these friends,With whom I've grown so close; So this little poem I dedicate to them, Because to me they are the "Most"!




When I see each name download, And view the message they've sent; I know they've thought of me that day, And "well wishes"were their intent.



So to you, my friends, I would like to say, ! Thank you for being a part; Of all my daily contacts, This comes right from my heart.



God bless you . is my prayer today, I'm honored to call you "friend"; I pray the Lord will keep you safe, Until we write again.

No comments:

Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Enjoy Friends - Kingdom