Saturday, February 10, 2007

A True Friend




A True Friend

In life, its not the obvious things that
are important, It's the seemingly
insignificant and often unseen things

that we appreciate.



The friend who asks us how we are
and genuinely wants to know the answer.

The friend with the shoulder wet
from our tearswho makes time
to listen to us again.
The friend who smiles with

their eyesas well as their mouth.

The friend who says "I care"

simply by being there for you.


But most important of all is the friend
who knows you with all your
imperfections and shortcomings
and still loves you,

just the way you are.




Thanks for being a special friend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To make friendship is easy BUT IT REALLY VERY HARD TO MAINTAIN. I have so many friends but ended up with one best friend in my life. I have helped so many friends in times of distress but everyone turned their back when I most wanted them during that hour. I want to tell friends that one fine day they will reap what they have sown.

Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Enjoy Friends - Kingdom